In accordance with Article 435 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation and part 2 of Article 437 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation, this public offer (hereinafter referred to as the Offer) is the official and public offer of the Supplier, in the person of its Agent (acting on behalf of and at the expense of the Supplier), to conclude an agreement on discounting (discounts ) on the conditions set forth below.
1.1. In the Offer and related relations, the following terms and definitions apply:
- Public offer - an offer to purchase the Supplier’s goods, work, services published by the Agent on the site Couponsaler.com (hereinafter referred to as the Site) addressed to an unlimited circle of people, including Consumers;
- Contract - an agreement between the Consumer and the Supplier, the main conditions of which are determined by the Offer, and the specific item, its value and some other conditions depend on the particular Promotion;
- Website - the Agent’s website located at Couponsaler.com ;
- Agent - individual entrepreneur Couponsaler LLC, operating the Site, posting on it the offers of the Supplier;
- Supplier - a legal entity (or individual entrepreneur) established in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation and consisting of Couponsaler LLC in a contractual relationship;
- Consumer - a legally capable natural person, a user of the Site who places orders, pays for the design of a discount for his personal purposes unrelated to business activities;
- Parties to the contract - Consumer and Supplier;
- Product - goods that the Supplier offers, as well as the work and services performed by him at a discount to their base cost;
- Promotion - placed on the Website of the Supplier;
- The Promotion placement period is the length of time during which the Supplier’s offer is posted on the Agent’s website;
- Order - an appropriately executed order from the Consumer to the Agent for processing the discount selected on the Website;
- Coupon - an electronic discount card, digital information (a record from the database, a bar code, a unique digital code in the form of a ticket, image or code on an electronic medium - for example, a PDA or telephone), which confirms the right of the bearer to receive a one-time discount on the cost of the Product ;
- Personal Account - the space on the Site that the Consumer has access to. The account reflects the personal information of the Consumer, the history of his Orders, Coupons, the amount of funds in the bonus user account.
2. General provisions.
2.1. The site belongs to Couponsaler LLC and is managed by it.
2.2. The agent has the right to make changes to the Offer without prior notice. Changes to the conditions of the Offer come into force after their publication on the Site and apply to any Order made after publication.
2.3. The rights and obligations under the contract arise with the Supplier and the Consumer. They are the parties to the contract. The agent is not a party to the contract. Therefore, all claims under the contract are presented by the Consumer directly to the Supplier (without the participation of the Agent).
2.4. The powers of the Agent are:
- · Posting on the Site the subject and terms of the contract (Shares) on behalf of and at the expense of the Supplier;
- · Execution of the contract by crediting the funds of the Consumer and providing him with a Coupon.
2.5. The consumer has the right to ask the Agent for help if he has questions about the quality of service that he cannot solve directly with the Supplier. In this case, the Agent will try to resolve the situation on its own.
2.6. Rights and obligations under the contract can be realized no earlier than upon presentation by the Consumer of the Coupon code to the Supplier.
3. Subject of the contract.
3.1. The subject of the contract is the preparation of a one-time discount (discount).
3.2. The subject of the discount, its value and other conditions are indicated in the corresponding offer (Shares) on the Site and vary depending on the specific Shares.
3.3. Coupon value Composes the amount of cash or bonus units that the Consumer pays for issuing a discount.
3.4. The coupon does not give any additional preferences for the ordering of the Supplier's Products, unless otherwise provided.
4. The moment of conclusion of the contract.
4.1. The contract between the Agent and the Consumer is considered concluded from the moment of registration of the Consumer on the Site.
5. Product Information.
5.1. Information about the Promotion and the Product is posted on the Site and provided by the Supplier.
5.2. All distributed Shares are put into civil circulation in a proper way and do not violate the rights of third parties.
5.3. All textual information and graphic images of the Shares are the property of the Agent, the Supplier or their counterparties.
5.4. The supplier independently decides whether it is possible to use the Coupon together with gift certificates, coupons and other discount programs.
5.5. The Agent is not responsible for the quality and consumer properties of the Product, the conditions for its provision, as well as for the information posted in the conditions of the Promotion.
6. Registration on the Site.
6.1. To place an order, the consumer must register on the site.
6.2. By registering on the Site, the Consumer fills out the form, as well as:
- · Confirms the fact of its familiarization with the Offer;
- · Expresses its full and unconditional agreement with the terms of the Offer;
- · Confirms that he wrote a valid contact phone number and email address;
- · Agrees to the transfer to the Supplier of information on the Order.
6.3. The Agent is not responsible for the accuracy and correctness of the information provided by the Consumer during registration.
6.4. The consumer has the right to register on the Site once. If the Consumer has several active accounts, the Agent has the right to delete duplicate ones.
6.5. The consumer undertakes not to disclose his personal username and password to third parties.
6.6. In case of suspicions regarding the security of the login and password, the possibility of their unauthorized use by third parties, the Consumer undertakes to immediately notify the Agent by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the Agent by phone 8-3822-20-20-94.
6.7. The consumer is responsible for any actions performed on the Site under his account and on his behalf.
6.8. It is forbidden to use the Site in illegal and prohibited activities. Consumers of the Couponsaler LLC T.G service agree to comply with the laws of the Russian Federation, as well as comply with acceptable standards of behavior on the Site, including:
- · Do not distribute spam;
- · Do not distribute malicious software, links to WEB resources that could harm anyone;
- · Not to make other actions on the Site that do not comply with moral and legal standards.
6.9. The Agent has the right to block or delete the Consumer’s account in case he suspects the Consumer of the following illegal actions:
- · Credit card fraud;
- · The spread of malware;
- · Other acts that violate the terms of the contract.
7.1. The order is made independently by the Consumer on the Site.
7.2. To purchase a Coupon, the Consumer clicks the Buy button on the Website page with a specific Promotion. After indicating the number of Coupons, the Consumer clicks the "Pay" button.
7.3. You can pay for the Coupon in several ways indicated on the Site. After payment, Coupons in electronic form appear in the Customer’s personal account.
7.4. Proof of the conclusion of the contract is the presentation to the Supplier of a unique Coupon code, in electronic or printed form. Other evidence by the Supplier is not considered.
7.5. The agent is not responsible for the loss or theft of Coupons (its codes). The consumer must exercise due care and discretion when handling the Coupon.
7.6. Copying, selling, counterfeiting coupons and reusing the Coupon (including by third parties) is strictly prohibited.
8. Warranties and liability.
8.1. The Agent acts on behalf of and at the expense of the Supplier, which actually provides consumers with goods, works, services.
8.2. Rights and obligations under the contract arise directly from the Supplier and the Consumer. All claims under the contract are presented by the Consumer directly to the Supplier (without the participation of the Agent).
8.3. The limits of liability of the Agent are limited to the amount of remuneration received by him for the sold Coupon.
8.4. The Agent is not responsible for the performance of the contract by the Supplier to the Consumer. If the Product was not provided or provided not in the amount that was indicated on the Site, or for other similar reasons, the Consumer did not receive what he was entitled to count on, the Agent bears no responsibility for this.
8.5. Supplier is responsible for the quality of the Product. The Agent makes no guarantees of quality, safety, or guarantees for other characteristics of the Product. Some services (goods, work) can be potentially hazardous to health (for example, parachuting). Responsibility for the use of such Products lies with the Consumer.
8.6. In the event of questions about the quality of service that the Consumer cannot decide directly with the Supplier, the Consumer has the right to ask the Agent for help, who will try to resolve the situation on his own. Through the support service, the Consumer can provide a unique order number, the name of the Supplier, the date and time of the visit, the name and surname of the employee who refused to sell the goods (perform work, render services). Within 3 (three) business days, the Agent will find out the reasons for the refusal to sell the goods (work, services) and report the result to the Consumer.
8.7. The supplier may refuse to sell goods, perform work, or provide services:
- · For objective reasons (as specified in the conditions of the Promotion, but not);
- · In cases of violation by the Consumer of the rules established in the institution of the Supplier.
8.8. Under no circumstances Couponsaler LLC or its employees are not liable to Consumers or any third parties for any (including indirect, incidental, unintentional) damage (including lost profits, lost data, damage to honor, dignity or business reputation) caused by the use of the Site, its contents or other materials to which Consumers or third parties gained access through the Site (even if the Site administration did not warn about the possibility of such harm).
8.9. In case of providing false data on the characteristics of goods, works, services or an error of a Site employee during data entry, the Promotion is invalid and the funds spent on the purchase and execution of the Coupon are returned to the Consumer after a corresponding application on the Website.
9. Confidentiality and protection of personal information.
9.1. When registering on the Site, the Consumer provides the Agent with the following data:
- · E-mail address;
- · phone number;
- · town;
- · Payment data.
9.2. The Agent is entitled to use this information to fulfill its obligations to the Consumer.
9.3. Responsibility for the accuracy of the data presented lies with the Consumer.
9.4. The agent uses the information to:
- the provision of services in the field of organizing activities for the sale of goods, works and services;
- registering Consumers on the Site to provide access to its individual sections and the ability to use all its services;
- compilation of user database;
- collecting feedback and conducting surveys;
- informing Consumers about new offers by e-mail;
- dispute resolution and return to consumers of funds;
- fulfillment of the powers and duties assigned to the Agent by the legislation of the Russian Federation;
- ensure the functioning and security of the Site;
- improve the quality of the Site.
9.5. Providing your personal data when registering on the Site, in accordance with Art. 3, Article 15 of the Federal Law "On Personal Data" dated July 27, 2006 (hereinafter - the Law), the Consumer gives the Agent his voluntary unlimited consent to the processing and use of his personal data for the purposes specified in clause 9.4. agreement, as well as their transfer to third parties. According to paragraph 5 of Art. 21 of the Law, such consent may be revoked only if the Agent is notified in the manner prescribed by clause 9.9. contract.
9.6. Agent agrees not to disclose information received from the Consumer.
9.7. Not considered a violation of clause 9.6. agreement:
- provision by the Agent of information to agents and third parties acting on the basis of an agreement with the Agent to fulfill obligations to the Consumer;
- disclosure of information in accordance with reasonable and applicable requirements of the law.
9.8. Agent has the right to use the technology of cookies. Cookies do not contain confidential information and are not transferred to third parties. The agent receives information about the IP address of the visitor to the Site. This information is not used to identify the Consumer, except in cases of fraudulent consumer behavior.
9.9. If the Consumer does not want his personal data to be processed, then he should contact the customer support service by sending an email to email@example.com. In this case, all information received from the Consumer (including login and password) is deleted from the Agent’s consumer database, while the Consumer will not have access to the Site and the ability to place orders.
9.10. The Agent is not responsible for the information provided by the Consumer on the Site in public form.
10. Rejection of the Coupon and refund.
10.1. The Consumer has the right to return the Coupon within its validity period, as well as 15 (fifteen) days after the expiration of this period if the Supplier is unable to provide the service (to sell the goods, perform work).
10.2. The Consumer can return the Coupon only on condition that the cancellation of the purchased Coupon is made in writing or electronically and before receiving the service from the Supplier. At the same time, the Agent reserves the right to withhold a part of the value of the Coupon as compensation for actually incurred expenses.
10.3. For a refund, it is necessary to send an application in electronic form to the customer support service in the form specified here: Contact .
10.4. Only the amount paid for the Coupon (value of the Coupon), and not its face value, may be presented for refund.
10.5. The following is not grounds for returning the Coupon:
- · After purchasing the Coupon, the consumer was not able to reserve the service / room (hotel room, restaurant table, bowling alley, etc.) on a specific day because the service was already booked by other visitors, but the Provider was ready to provide this service in another day;
- · The terms of the Promotion stipulated that the Coupon must be activated before a specific date, but the Consumer did not do this, and therefore could not use this Coupon.
11. Informational messages.
11.1. By registering on the Site, the Consumer gives his consent to receive information about new offers by e-mail.
11.2. The consumer can choose the mailing options or refuse it in your account on the Site. You can also unsubscribe from the newsletter if you follow the special link located at the bottom of the letter.
12. Remuneration for Consumers.
12.1. Each Consumer has the right to receive bonus gifts from the Agent for performing various actions described in advance on the Site, in the newsletter or through other means of communication.
12.2. The Agent reserves the right to accrue bonus gifts, expressed in bonus rubles, to the User’s user account in their personal account.
12.3. Bonus rubles are a discount on the coupon payment on the Site.
12.4. One bonus ruble is equal to one ruble of the Russian Federation.
12.5. Bonus rubles can only be used to pay on the Site. The consumer is not entitled to carry out their withdrawal.
12.6. The period of time during which the Consumer undertakes to spend bonus rubles may vary and is described in advance by the Agent on the Site, in newsletters or in other means of communication with the Consumer. After the deadlines indicated by the Agent expire, bonus rubles are burned up. By default, the period is 90 days from the moment the bonus rubles are credited to the account.
12.7. In the event of termination of the contract between the Consumer and the Agent, all accrued and unspent bonus rubles are canceled.
13. Force Majeure
13.1. The parties are exempt from liability for non-performance or improper performance of obligations under the contract for the duration of the force majeure.
13.2. Force majeure refers to extraordinary and insuperable circumstances under the given conditions that impede the fulfillment of obligations. These include:
- · Natural phenomena (earthquakes, floods, etc.);
- · Circumstances of public life (military operations, emergency situations, major strikes, epidemics, etc.);
- · Prohibitive measures of state bodies (prohibition of transportation, currency restrictions, international sanctions of a ban on trade, etc.).
13.3. During the course of the circumstances, the Parties have no mutual claims, and each of the parties assumes its own risk of the consequences of force majeure.
14. Final provisions.
14.1. The law of the Russian Federation shall apply to relations between the Parties.
14.2. In the event of a complaint by the Consumer, he must contact the support service by phone or email.
14.3. The parties will try to resolve all disputes arising through negotiations.
14.4. If it is impossible to resolve disputes through negotiations, the Parties, after implementing the procedure for pre-trial settlement of disagreements provided for by law, refer them to the courts in accordance with jurisdiction.
14.5. The recognition by the court of the invalidity of any provision of the contract entails the invalidity of the remaining provisions of the contract.
Registered number 87089947
Brnnsk 1440/134, 664 51 lapanice, Czech Republic